I know I have not been posting as much as I should, but this will all change today (well, not today the 14th, but today that I'm posting). I have an excuse of my camera not behaving, but it is not a very good excuse. This is a catfish in the pond outside the garage of the guy that fixed Brian's boat. He also called me ma'am. The guy did. Is that southern enough? You tell me that.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Oh Dear
November 14

I know I have not been posting as much as I should, but this will all change today (well, not today the 14th, but today that I'm posting). I have an excuse of my camera not behaving, but it is not a very good excuse. This is a catfish in the pond outside the garage of the guy that fixed Brian's boat. He also called me ma'am. The guy did. Is that southern enough? You tell me that.
I know I have not been posting as much as I should, but this will all change today (well, not today the 14th, but today that I'm posting). I have an excuse of my camera not behaving, but it is not a very good excuse. This is a catfish in the pond outside the garage of the guy that fixed Brian's boat. He also called me ma'am. The guy did. Is that southern enough? You tell me that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment