skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
miss a's picture a day
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Another Dog Picture
November 20
Study, study, study. This dog can do a hypothesis test.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(18)
►
January
(18)
▼
2007
(96)
►
December
(26)
▼
November
(30)
Me, Enjoying the Lake and Reading a Magazine.
Two Bald Eagles
See? Lot's of Birds.
And We Went to Lake Rodman
And I Knit One Baby Bootee
And I Got a New Pocketbook
This time I really promise
November 23Well, technically this was taken last y...
?????
November 21
Another Dog Picture
Yay!
Good Thing This Wasn't Crushed
So Cute, Part II
The New Mailbox
So Cute
Oh Dear
Dog Footprints
Progress
Picture 53: Sunday, November 11
One is Not Enough
Dogs Got One
I Catch My Fish in the Bait Bucket
Two Points for Anyone Who Knows What This Is
Cedar Point
My New Winter Caplet
Brian's Favorite
Airboat Trail
Our Trip: The Campsite
We're Going on aTrip!
►
October
(31)
►
September
(9)
About Me
miss a
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment