In the knitting world this is called a 'Finished Object', and if this were a knitting blog I'd tell you the yarn, needles and pattern I used. At the very least. I am very pleased with it. I should be able to wear it for about five minutes in January or February.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
My Finished Sweater!
Picture 5: Wednesday, September 26

In the knitting world this is called a 'Finished Object', and if this were a knitting blog I'd tell you the yarn, needles and pattern I used. At the very least. I am very pleased with it. I should be able to wear it for about five minutes in January or February.
In the knitting world this is called a 'Finished Object', and if this were a knitting blog I'd tell you the yarn, needles and pattern I used. At the very least. I am very pleased with it. I should be able to wear it for about five minutes in January or February.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You MADE that gorgeous creation!? I am sooooo impressed!!! xob
Post a Comment